From April 20 to 30, 2020, the Wild Card Voting took place on the Facebook page of the FRANKfurtstyleaward. Now the three winners have been determined.
Wild Card Voting 2020
45 young designers who were not nominated for the finale had the opportunity to win a place for the Finale Show of the FRANKfurtstyleaward 2020 BENEFITS of CHANGE and the TOP 60 COLLECTION by voting for the wild card.
From the designs in the categories Cradle to Cradle, Create your Revolution and Dream your Dreams, the sketches with the most votes made it into the Finale Show which will take place on June 27, 2020 and into the TOP60 COLLECTION:
Cradle to Cradle
Sun Lover: Granit Kryeziu, Kosovo, Alumni, UBT College
Create your Revolution
Water is Life/Denim Project: Ajek Parizat, Israel, Student, Shenkar College of Engineering and Design
Dream your Dreams
The Future Style: Oksana Baranovska, Ukraine, Newcomer, Salvador Dali Academy of Modern Art
Social media: Facts & Figures
We are proud of what we have achieved (as not being “digital natives” … ;-) …) on our social media channels:
Facebook post about the Wild Card Voting 2020
- Reach: 953,628 people
- Interactions: 102,597
- Comments: 405
- 725 sharings of the Facebook post
- So far 12,696 people have subscribed to the FRANKfurtstyleaward Facebook page.
- We have to admit: We have neglected Instagram a bit in the past, but have now caught up a little. There are now more than 1,000 people following us there.
- Our newsletter reaches almost 5,000 subscribers, including numerous fashion schools and young designers
FRANKfurtstyleaward goes digital
As already mentioned, we will digitalize the Finale Show of the FRANKfurtstyleward 2020 BENEFITS of CHANGE. Our virtual show will take place at the originally planned Tendence date on Saturday, June 27, 2020. Detailed information will follow soon.
This is how the jury will assess the TOP60 COLLECTION
- The 60 + 3 finalists have already agreed to participate in the virtual Finale Show of the FRANKfurtstyleaward 2020.
- The finalists have until the end of May to present their design in a video clip and send it to us.
- We will then put together a video clip show from it, which will be forwarded to the jury for evaluation.
- On the basis of this video clip show, each jury member will choose his 10 favourites.