Thank your for your interest in applying for the FRANKfurtstyleaward 2019. We are very sorry but the deadline was on March 7th, 2019. It is not possible to apply anymore. Should you have questions, please contact Hannemie Stitz under firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cost of application
The participation in the contest costs 119 EUR (incl. German VAT) and participants bear the costs for making and shipping the finished designs. The organizer covers accommodation on the night of the award ceremony as well as free tickets for the international trade show TENDENCE on June 29, 2019 in Frankfurt/Main.
Application as a school: We offer a fee reduction for participating schools as below. This is independent of the application level of the participants.
05-10 applications = 15% reduction of the application fee
10-20 applications = 30% reduction of the application fee
21-30 applications = 50% reduction of the application fee
You need to send a request for entry with the list of applicants to email@example.com and we will then provide you with a link to register all applicants. The link will lead you to an application form without PayPal.
2. The FRANKfurtstyleaward 2019 is open for three levels
The FRANKfurtstyleaward 2019 is open for three levels:
- STUDENTS: Students who are enrolled at international fashion & design schools
- MASTER CLASS: Master students
- NEWCOMER: Newcomer/Alumni with own label, finalists of past FRANKfurtstyleawards (no age limit)
3. The application
The application itself must be written in English. You will be asked for certain information including:
- Cover letter: Brief text providing information about yourself, your passion for fashion and interest in the FRANKfurtstyleaward. Please make your choice for your favorite lifestyle (URBAN, ADVENTURE, EARTH) (max 1000 characters incl. blank spaces and a portrait photo).
- Concept: An interpretation of the guiding theme and presentation of your selection of cuts, fabrics and colors (max. 1500 characters incl. blank spaces).
- Design Sketch: The visual presentation of your concept. The sketch of your idea is decisive for your later garment (max. 1 DIN A4 page).
- Your Photo
- Enrollment Certificate (according to your category):
- STUDENTS: enrollment certificate of school / university / institute
- MASTER CLASS: Diploma, certificate, Bachelor
- NEWCOMER: fashion label and awards (e.g. finalist FRANKfurtstyleaward/Alumni)
- All uploaded files should be a JPG file (max. upload size per file: 1 MB) named in the following pattern: LEVEL_LAST NAME_FIRST NAME.
- Creations that have already been submitted for another non-school or college competition are not permitted.
Your Design should be fitting our annual motto “Heimat 4.0”. Furthermore you should choose between three inspirational Hashtags:
to underline your design.
Show us how fashion translates Heimat. Affirmatively or surprisingly? What can fashion tell us about Heimat? In business, in daily life and in many different lifestyles – from URBAN via ADVENTURE to EARTH?
Find out more about the evaluation for the final and the prize in our APPLICATION GUIDELINES.